3. Protect your hair from swimming damage. The best is wear a swimming cap. If you don’t want to do that, wash and deep condition your hair swimming at the beach or in the pool.
4. Protect your hair from the sun. Using a hair care product that has UV filers is the easiest way to do this, or you could wear a wide-brimmed hat whenever you are out in the sun.
5. Skip the heat. Try to take a break from flat irons and other hot tools during the summer months. Try to use these tools no more than once a week.
6. Avoid products with alcohol, which is very drying. The sun is already doing enough of that.
7. Deep condition your hair more often. If you have a habit of deep conditioning once a month, try upping it to twice a month.
8. In addition to deep conditioning more often, use leave-in conditioners more often.
9. Eat right! Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids will keep your hair strong and healthy.
10. Try using products that contain aloe vera, vitamin B5 and silk protein to promote healthy hair growth and strengthen hair.
Start your summer off with your hair in good shape. Use these ten summer hair care tips and you hair will be in great shape.