1. Long, Healthy Hair is hosted by Neno Natural. They offer quick tips for taking care of your natural hair. Topics include scalp massage, night routines, choosing a conditioner and the pros and cons of combing.
2. Going Natural is a podcast hosted by Claudia Chileshe. She discusses the journey from relaxed to natural hair and shares her own. She describes how to build a starter kit for your hair and recommendations for essential oils.
3. Grow it Long and Strong is hosted by Nyasha Gowora. She discusses learning to grow natural kinky hair with ancient techniques and modern science. Her show includes topics such as how to get thicker natural hair, banishing dandruff and regrowing your hairline.
4. Natural Hair 360 is hosted by African Naturalistas and they discuss everything dealing with natural hair including care, maintenance and trends. Some show topics are natural hair advocates, the definition of natural hair and respecting your hair.
5. Curly Crown TV is hosted by Melia V. and she discusses topics that promote natural hair and self love. Some show titles are Natural Hair v. US Army, Flowers and Kundalini Healing, Natural Hair v. Press Hair in the Work Place and You Crown is Yours to Command.
6. Natural Haircare News is hosted by Dianne and Pamela Shaddock, two sisters discussing perceptions and attitudes about natural hair as well as natural hair care tips. Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective, Loving Hair Shrinkage and Is Natural Hair a Fad? are a few of their show titles.
7. Natural Hair Talk is hosted by Kenneth and Jael Byrd from the Natural Hair Community blog. They have a natural hair blueprint that they share on their blog that they discuss. The reviews for this show are all pretty positive, but they haven’t put a new one out in some time.